Keto Cheese Biscuits
- 1/4 cup Cheddar Cheese shredded
- 3 tbsp Almond Flour
- 1 Egg Yolk
- 1 pinch Black Pepper
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl and knead into a smooth dough.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment and preheat the oven to 220C.
- Place dough in between sheets of parchment and flatten with a rolling pin.
- Cut into serving-sized pieces and prick holes on the surface with a fork.
- Transfer onto the prepared baking sheet and bake for 6-8 minutes.
- Energy – 273 kcal
- Protein – 13g (19%)
- Fat – 23g (74%)
- Carbohydrates – 4.8g (7%)
- Fiber – 2g