Keto Chicken Florentine
- 1 Chicken leg quarter
- 1 Tbsp Butter
- 1 Tbsp Shallots minced
- 1.5 cups Chicken Stock
- 2 Tbsp Heavy Cream
- 1 cup Spinach fresh
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Melt butter in a pan then sprinkle shallots.
- Add chicken on top of the shallots. Season with salt and pepper.
- Add enough stock to barely cover the chicken. Bring to a simmer.
- Cover and poach over low heat for 20-25 minutes.
- Take chicken out of the pan and set aside.
- Reduce pan juices to approximately a quarter of a cup.
- Add spinach and heavy cream. Simmer over low heat until sauce is slightly thick.
- Return chicken into the pan.
- Serve hot.
- Energy – 507 kcal
- Protein – 53g (44%)
- Fat – 30g (53%)
- Carbohydrates – 4g (3%)