Keto No-Bake Chocolate Chip Cookies
Delightfully easy Ketogenic NO BACK cookies.
- 4 oz Cream Cheese softened
- 2 oz Butter softened
- 1 tbsp Erythritol
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- ⅓ cup Almond Flour
- ¼ cup Sugar Free Chocolate Chips
- Combine cream cheese, butter, erythritol, and vanilla extract in a food processor. Pulse until smooth.
- Add in the almond flour and blend until into a smooth dough.
- Fold chocolate chips into the mixture. Don't mix!
- Divide the dough into balls and gently flatten into shape.
- Chill until ready to eat! Also great frozen!
- Energy – 136 kcal
- Protein – 2.7g (8%)
- Fat – 13g (87%)
- Carbohydrates – 1.8g (6%)
- Fiber – 0.7g