Keto Strawberry Cheesecake Fat Bombs
Delicious Ketogenic all natural strawberry cheesecake bombs.
- 30 grams Strawberries (fresh or frozen) diced
- 100 grams Cream Cheese softened
- 1 tbsp Coconut Oil
- 1 tbsp Erythritol
- ⅓ cup Coconut Flour
- Puree the strawberries and erythritol in a food processor.
- Add the remaining ingredients and blend until smooth.
- Divide the dough into balls and chill until ready to serve. Takes about an hour in my experience. They're also absolutely delicious straight from the freezer!
- Energy – 146 kcal
- Protein – 2.6g (7%)
- Fat – 14g (85%)
- Carbohydrates – 3g (8%)
- Fiber – 0.8g